Saturday, April 25, 2015

April 25, 2015

At 7:26 I was woken up by my wristwatch. (which never happens). When I approached the hallway connecting the stairs and the kitchen I realized that it was covered with streamers. Suddenly I registered that it was Jack and Eli's 4th and 6th birthday. I hurriedly bustled over to them and congratulated them on a having lived this far. And after watching Jack pull every single box of cereal we had out of the pantry. So after pondering the fact that I couldn't just sit around and watch them devour the cereal I rushed to open a box of marshmallow cereal. But before I could get the chance the pour my bowl dad came running in from the garage. Quickly he hurried over and whispered in my ear, "Hazel had her kittens!" Speedily I ran outside and into the garage. Sure enough Hazel was laying there with seven little cute baby kitties around her. Ten minutes seemed to fly by. And yes, every second of that ten minutes was devoted to lovingly adore them. Sadly I had to go inside and eat.       




 
Soon we finished our breakfast and the  little ones opened a couple of their presents. Then they did a tradition in our family that we have done for a while which is running through a web of streamers. 



 
Slowly an hour passed and we made our way through the garage and into our chevy suburban. From there we drove to the YMCA. While their we played basketball in the gym, ran on a treadmill, mom and dad did a kettlebell class, and we swam in a indoor pool. For about forty-five minutes Travis chased me around every inch of that swimming pool. 



   
Then we left the Y and drove to Zoe's Kitchen for lunch. I got a delicious steak sandwich. Then we headed home to prepare for later tonight. At around 5:00 our cousins the Babingtons came over for dinner and presents. To cap off the night I ate a cinnamon role and watched a beautiful sunset.


 

 All and all happy birthday to my little brothers Jack, Eli, and to the kitties.


6 comments:

  1. Aww! They are growing up so quickly! Happy Birthday, guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are so cute (both the boys and kittens).

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are rather adorbs. And tiny. The kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG they are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these kitties and your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those kittens

    ReplyDelete