Monday, May 11, 2015

   For any of you that did not witness the lightning show last night I will show you a picture that blew me away. Super excited when after pulling my camera from its original place, I was able to catch an amazing picture. Lightning is the kind of thing that flashes in less then a second. So I stood there by my window holding down the button gently so that it would not take until ready. It was complete guess work when I pressed down harder and released the button. And just then a huge bolt of lightning shot across the sky.




   Well, now that I have shown that to you I would like to post some pictures of the most adorable kittens you have ever laid eyes on. Two weeks old and they already have their eyes open and crawling around like pros. I think my mom agreed with me. She said that we should do a photo shoot with them. We set out a white, thick blanket against the wall and well you can see for yourself.























   I know right, pretty cute. Luckily for you however, we will be giving five of them away to good families that will dedicate love to these adorable, little kitties. Share a comment on this post if you would be interested  in taking one home. Thanks again!

9 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the lightning! That is super cool! I want to see the kittens sometime soon...they are getting so big! The pictures are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THE ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lightning shot was perfectly timed! I love it. And I really love those furry babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That shot of the Lightning was great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute kittens that's ok I will just enjoy them at your house. I don't want anything at my house that eats. Except grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the kittens little head stripe patterns

    ReplyDelete
  7. and who can refuse those faces they are the cutest thing ever

    ReplyDelete