Sunday, May 3, 2015

May 3, 2015

Today I was forced against my will to wake from a wonderful rest and get up. I had just awoken from a amazing dream which I forgot the moment I woke up. I dressed quickly, ate a bowl of breakfast cereal, and then ran upstairs to continue my chores and get ready to go to church. After the service I met with Travis and Dad to discuss whether or not we were going to go see the newest Marvel movie, Age of Ultron. In the end, we were victorious. We drove home and changed, then we got back into our car and drove to the Mueller household. There we met Charlie Mueller and then picked up burgers at Five Guys. Travis and I shared a double patty, bacon cheeseburger. Although we ordered the food and ate as quickly as possible, we were a few minutes away from being late. We swiftly made our way to the theatre and purchased four tickets to see the 1:15 showing of Age of Ultron.    


Coming into it I was scared as to whether or not it would be any good. Well, as a matter of fact, I was blown away at how good they did. Some of reviews that I heard said that it had too much action. But for any true Marvel fan I think the sight of Hulk swinging people around, Captain America throwing his shield at five different guys at a time, Hawkeye firing  arrows left and right, Black Widow performing intense martial arts at her victims, and Thor and Ironman destroying men who dared to cross paths with them was quite exciting. And  with lots of new characters added in, I think that they did a good job. I highly advise you to go and get the chance to see it in theaters before it is too late.  And if you still haven't been convinced yet then here is a trailer. After the film  we drove home and got ready to go to our church. Our church does this thing where several families get together on Sunday nights and have good fellowship along side each other. The church calls them Community Groups. However, this Sunday all of the Community Group leaders (which includes us) gathered at the church building and met together. Two hours later we were on highway twenty-five outside TR. And within five minutes of that we were home and getting ready to get in bed. 

2 comments: