Saturday, May 9, 2015

   Last night our friend James came over to have a sleepover. And we got ready to have a garage sale today. After carrying a few loads of stuff onto dad's trailer, we took it up to the driveway. At around 12:30 we got in bed. Today when I got it was 6:38. So I went down the steps and began setting up for or garage sale. We quickly set up the signs, James and I made chocolate chip cookies and lemonade, and we finished getting set-up.














   When the garage sale was drawing to a close, we played a pick-up game of basketball. Later today James and I went over to his house and had an epic water fight! And now I am finally caught up to the present. Dad just a few minutes ago drove me and Caroline back to our house. So now that I have nothing more to write about then I will be saying my farewells.  

4 comments:

  1. The cookies look yummy! What did you guys sell?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots! and we were cleared out by 9:30.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't talk about me enough...i feel so left out. : (

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a ton of fun with you guys at the garage sale.

    ReplyDelete